Followers

Friday 1 September 2017

Whimsy Stamps Digital Release

Whimsy Stamps have a brand new digital release just out today! 
New products include fabulous images by Crissy Armstrong and papers and sentiment sets by Tracy Wray. 
As usual I can't resist Crissy's cute little penguins! 
I made a recipe book a few years back to hold all my favourite well used recipes and it is well worn now so I thought Penguin Apple Bushell would be so cute on the cover of a new one!  
I love to bake apple pies and crumbles so it could not be more perfect! 
The image is coloured with Prismacolor pencils.  
I added a small sentiment from Tracy's Fabulous Fall sentiments that were released in August.  
I kept everything flat on the book as I have overdecorated books in the past and the embellishments have not held up to the abuse a book gets!  

2 comments:

KandA said...

What a great idea and such a super image xx

Sonal priya said...

this is amazing and sentiment fabulous .thank u for ur post...
Vmware Training in Chennai